Senior HR Business Partner - HR
Are you excited and passionate about change & transformation? Do you have the appetite to drive change in a highly complex, matrixed FTSE 100 technology business? Are you interested in playing a key part in building a best in class HR function to support continued profitable growth?
We are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 business who are looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner who will partner with the wider HR community and partner closely with the Group HR Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To develop and implement appropriate plans to deliver the Group functions people plan.
- To improve capability, performance, talent and leadership across HR.
- To work across organisational boundaries, forming matrixed teams from our CoE's to deliver operational HR activities within the unit including; recruitment and development, performance management, employee relations, change management and resource planning
- To support the HR and wider senior leadership team to role model great leadership across their teams and support the right engagement outcomes
- Have a strong technical HR knowledge and its practical application
- Have a strong business acumen and commercial awareness to assess commercial or financial risk, people implications and develops solutions to address.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of credibility and seen as a trusted advisor. Coaches people to get the best outcomes.
- Successfully lead and implement big change programmes by using strong change management and project management skills.
- Use strong analytical skills and intuition to analyse data and interpret business insights and trends
- Use data to support decision making and develops the best solutions.
- Have a track record to engage, inspire and influence people at senior levels.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.