Interim Reward Consultant
A leading professional services firm are looking to appoint an experienced interim Reward Consultant to join them asap for 6 months based in their Milton Keynes offices. This role will provide reward expertise across a number of reward approaches with particular focus on the annual salary and bonus review and be involved in supporting some UK and international reward projects.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage and deliver small annual/adhoc reward projects dealing with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Provide support as necessary on companywide projects such as benefit benchmarking and analysis
- Following legislative changes, with direction from the manager, support update existing policies owned by Reward.
- Provide input in the creation of reward related training materials for the business and how to guides for the HR knowledgebase.
- To engage with various stakeholders and HR colleagues providing professional and expert Reward advice and commercial solutions.
- To support the Senior Manager in the design and delivery of the pay and bonus review for their respective service line in accordance with Total Reward strategy Work with external providers to source comprehensive market data to meet the needs of the business
- To manage the salary survey submission process for specific service lines within the firm
- Work with agreed benchmark providers to obtain market data to meet the needs of the service lines they support
- To analyse and interpret market data, develop pay matrices and salary/bonus modelling in accordance with the Total Reward strategy for the service lines supported
- To manage the job matching process for the service lines supported
- Main point of contact with survey supplier for data relating to service lines supported. Identify where surveys do not continue to meet requirements
- Provide expert advice on pay issues and general reward policy matters
- Reward market data analysis - experience of submitting data to salary surveys and analysing outputs.
Experience required includes:
- Good technical skills e.g SAP HR, Reward Systems, Access Management Information systems
- Advanced Excel - will develop salary/bonus modelling tools
- Experience of working with, analysing and manipulating data
- Experience of working within a specialist Reward function within a large organisation
- Experience in dealing with change