Interim Reward Advisor
- Available to start immediately for a 6 month's contract
- Strong Reward technical skills with a proven track record of delivery, preferably across a global environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management and business partnering skills. Able to engage at multiple levels in the organisation
- Strong ability to grasp abstract concepts and detailed processes quickly
- Strong analytic ability and comfort in dealing with multiple, complex data sources
- Excellent ability to present data clearly and concisely with great attention to detail, accuracy and a business leader's lens
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, in particular advanced understanding of Excel (including graphs, charts, pivot tables etc)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in written communications, in particular an ability to translate technical concepts into clear, easily understood communications
Why our client?
Our client is an international company looking at over 32 million customers in over 180 countries
In a nutshell
You will be responsible for providing strong programme management for the execution of activities across the annual cycle, as well providing comprehensive support to all members of the team in the execution of the annual reward review, Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) and bonus administration, ensuring on time (and well governed) delivery of all critical milestones and activity. You will manage the data requirements for gathering key inputs required to execute the annual reward review, including Management Bonus Scheme and LTIP and well as work closely with Global Mobility in ensuring delivery of the reward review for international assignees compliant within the guidelines. You will provide support and guidance to other reward teams in delivering the review for designated individuals and control functions in compliance with current regulations
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.