In this role you will need to provide a first class professional payroll service to clients. You will be responsible for the effective production, organisation and delivery of client payrolls. The payroll department handles over 500 clients with a total of over 10,000 employees.
You will be provided your own portfolio of clients payroll that you will be repsonsible to work under their instruction. The clients that you are managing will have a vairety of pay periods eg. weekly, monthly etc.
The clients that you are managing will have all aspects of payroll features including, Tax credits, Student loans, overseas contract staff, maternity and paternity pay, Travel loans, expense payments, maternity pay calculations, sick pay, holiday pay, starter and leaver calculations etc.
Our client is looking for the following essentials:
- Previous experience of working in a payroll bureau environment
- Professional and confident with a can do attitude with the ability to forge professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an ability to progress a number of tasks simultaneously prioritise workload and maintain effective systems
- Strong team orientated approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and hours worked
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.