HR Officer (12 month contract)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and exciting global business based from their Manchester office. This is an exciting time for this business as they plan their growth over the coming year and expand their projects wider across the Northwest region.
Due to maternity leave, this company require an experienced HR Officer to join them on a 12 month contract, with potential beyond this. Offering £20,000-25000 depending on experience.
* To support a busy function in the day to day management of their HR service
* Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation etc.
* Assisting with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee life cycle, such as: Recruitment, onboarding, new starters and leavers process, documentation, interviews and management of HR systems and data
* Leading and supporting with Employee relations
* Ad hoc administration to support HR project work
* Will be a highly experienced HR Officer, or solid HR Assistant with a range of experience in the above areas, and strong employment law knowledge
* Will be available to start mid April or sooner, until at least April 2019
* Full or part CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.