A London based Insurance firm are looking to hire a HR Administrator to support the team with a variety of generalist duties. Based in stunning City offices, you will have exposure to recruitment, L&D and project work.
- First point of contact for general HR / HR System queries
- Draft amendment to contract letters, reference letters, or any other required letters for current employees
- Check HR supplier invoices and scan in to Accounts Payable
- Ensure the organisation charts are updated on a monthly basis, uploaded to the intranet and provided to the parent company by the agreed deadline
- Assist in the production of monthly reports and monitoring of information, such as probation periods
- Input information into the HR Information System (Cascade)
Processing of New Starters and Leavers
- Draft offer letters, employment contracts and other contractual documents for new starters and leavers and provide for review by the HR Manager, managing timings around these
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters, including processing new starter documentation, notifying all relevant internal and external parties of necessary new starter information, arranging new starter photos, updating starter announcements on the intranet page, processing documents for screening checks
- Ensure data entered in Cascade is complete, accurate and entered in a timely manner
Learning and Development
- Book employees onto relevant internal and external training courses, revision courses and exams and processing associated paperwork and invoices
- Manage the bookings and invoices for the CII qualifications, and log exam/coursework results in the tracker
- Manage recruitment for junior administrative and operational positions and maintain the CV and interview tracker
- Maintain the current vacancy list and monitor the Careers inbox, prioritising queries and responding to them or flagging them to the HR Manager as appropriate
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by other team members and assist with ongoing projects as necessary
- Work with manager to ensure that risks associated with own role are understood and managed
- Maintain an understanding of and comply with all relevant FCA / PRA / Lloyd's regulatory requirements and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
- Degree educated or CIPD qualification or studying towards it.
- Previous HR experience within a financial or professional services business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise at all levels in a business
- Possesses the ability to challenge and "push back"
- Bright, on the ball and dynamic.
- Strong Microsoft skills
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly