Training Workstream Project Support
A leading global professional services organisation are looking to recruit a Project Support/Coordinator on a 6 month FTC. The candidate will work with their Training Programme Lead to deliver a large scale system roll out globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing coordination of delivery of training programme across international regions/countries
- Assisting in pulling together detailed training plans
- Supporting analysis of training and supporting materials for relevance and suitability and updating them
- Working with region on producing schedules for training timetable
- Tracking, recording and measuring delivery of training sessions
- Helping to pull events together
- Implementing training sessions in each region
Experience/skills required includes:
- Worked for and in a Global/International company and role
- Experience of working on a training programme or in a training team/department
- Be familiar with training materials and good level of PowerPoint knowledge and experience of updating materials
- Scheduling of training sessions for large populations globally
- Coordinate and manage the updating of the materials globally
- Implementing and managing training events
- Able to use internal Learning Management System and produce reports
- Able to update a project plan - ability to read & understand MS Project; identify milestones, levels, dates etc.
- Competent on MS Office and Sharepoint and in particular Excel and familiar with Webinars, Webexs as well as MS Project
- Good communication skills and able to collaborate in a project team environment and work with stakeholders in the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high profile global transformation programme playing a key role in it's successful delivery as part of an expert project team.