HR Manager (Standalone)
Are you interested in working for an innovative and fast-growth Technology business? Do you have the capability to take on a stand-alone HR role? Are you comfortable with overseeing the entire employee lifecycle?
We are partnering with an exciting business who are looking to make their first ever HR hire in what will be a key role in the continued growth of the business. You will need to be very organised to deliver the "People Operations" such as Payroll, People data, Reward, benefits, learning & development and culture & engagement as well as contribute to the overall strategy.
Ideally you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in HR
- Be level 5 CIPD qualified (minimum)
- Operate in a start-up/Standalone/SME capacity (less than 250 employees)
- Have a high level of self-motivation and be able to operate autonomously
- Have experience of using online HR database / systems.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure, adapt to ambiguity and champion change and best practice in line with company values and vision
- Work effectively in a team and to develop positive, supportive and effective working relationships with others.
Should this exciting role be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.