My client is a global organisation in the commerce arena. They are looking for a Reward Manager to join their fast-paced team for a 7 month FTC. The main responsibilities for this Reward Manager will be to support in the day to day Reward activities such as the development and implementation of reward strategies, policies and plans.
Other key responsibilities for this Reward Manager will include:
- Benchmarking and analysis of competitive market data with an awareness of likely future trends
- Support annual/cyclical remuneration processes
- Analysis and reporting of ad hoc Reward and HR projects
- Managing forecast reports of budgets for the finance team
- Be first point of contact for all Compensation advice for HR Business Partners and Line Managers
The ideal candidate for this Reward Manager role will have 4-5 years proven analytical experience, preferably at a management level. You will have experience supporting an international company through growth and change and have practice of the performance management cycle. Advanced Excel skills are essential and an ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role please apply accordingly.