- Be an experienced HR Administrator that enjoys the administration side of HR and wants to continue in this capacity
- Have a fast-paced HR background - retail, hospitality or FMCG sectors ideal
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel.
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
What you will be doing?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join our well established client in Central London on a 6 month FTC basis. Working within the HR team you will be responsible for the day to day HR administration and single-handedly supporting the HR function on an administrative basis. You will provide assistance to the HR team in all areas to ensure the smooth running of HR and payroll activities
Due to the nature of the business and the role, experience within a fast-paced HR position is essential and would suit somebody with a background in retail, hospitality or FMCG sectors.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.