Senior HR Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR professional to become part of a truly global FTSE 250 Company. Our client is recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner to manage an effective HR function across the UK. As Senior HRBP you will provide professional guidance and HR support across the organisation in the UK.
Robert Walters are looking to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner on behalf of a global organisation based in Cheshire. As the HRBP you will be reporting into the HR Director and looking after a team of two HR advisors. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR professional to become part of a truly global FTSE 250 Company.
Our client is recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner to manage an effective HR function across the UK.
As Senior HRBP you will provide professional guidance and support in all matters relating to HR in the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities as Senior HRBP will be to promote and drive customer focus, add value and bring about positive change. These will include:
- Working as a true Business Partner advising on business strategy as well as handling operational matters when needed.
- Manage the recruitment and training budget ensuring maximum effectiveness of expenditure within the constraints of the budget.
- Guide managers in the utilisation and deployment of resources across the organisation.
- Provide professional input and support in the key employment processes i.e. recruitment, induction, performance management, succession planning, discipline, grievance and termination
- Ensure HR related policies and procedures are maintained and communicated effectively.
- Implement and monitor performance management systems and ensure the company performance, bonus/salary and appraisal framework is managed effectively.
- Provide a professional contribution and input as part of the management team as it drives to improve the competitiveness of the business.
- Provide training and development interventions across all UK sites and develop the HR team
- Keep abreast of remuneration and benefit best practice in the UK
- Communicating key and updated legislation to all business leaders as required
In addition, you will have the following education, skills and level of experience:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in a Senior Business Partner role
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Exposure to a unionised manufacturing environment.
- Experience of line/team management.
- Knowledge of current employment law.
- Evidence of having used negotiating and consultation skills effectively.
- HR systems implementation desirable
- Multi-site experience and UK travel required
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR professional to become part of a truly global FTSE 250 Company. Please register your interest by sending your CV in the first instance.