A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced ER advisor to join a well-known brand based in North West London. This role is a 5 month FTC
As an ER Advisor, you will play a key role within the team, ensuring you provide outstanding ER focused service to all managers across the site.
Typical day to day duties with include but not limited to:
- Attend complex case meetings
- Coach and develop managers to ensure they implement HR policies and procedures
- Produce regular MI reports, utilising the data and looking at any trends.
- Develop strategies for senior management to address immediate and issues
This is a role which involves dealing with a high number of ER cases at one time.
The ideal candidate will have:
Essential experience within an FMCG, retail or logistics organisation.
- Strong knowledge of the HR policies, UK Employment Law and ER best practice.
- Experience in handling a high volume of ER cases from end to end including complex issues and tribunal cases.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for ER Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly