Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager
An international law firm are currently recruiting for an individual to lead their Graduate Recruitment & Development function, involving both firm-wide strategy setting and operationally managing a junior team.
The team work closely together and have input into the entire trainee cycle; everything from campus through to qualification. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting marketing and selection strategies
- Overseeing the entire attraction process and providing an excellent experience for all applicants
- Facilitating assessment centres
- Overseeing vacation schemes and intern placements
- Monitoring and setting the recruitment budget
- Providing a team of excellent point of contacts for the trainee population during their training contract
- Leading on any employee relation issues that arise
- Work closely with the L&D team to ensure constant development programmes
The role is autonomous and requires strong nurturing and mentoring skills for the team. You must have previous graduate recruitment experience and existing strong knowledge and experience of the trainee development process. For this role, only candidates with experience of the legal graduate recruitment process will be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly