6 days left
- Full Time
- At least 1 years UK HR administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Approachable and friendly attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft office ·
- Experience of Fairsail/Sage People would be advantageous
- Highly organised
- Team player·
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation who are seeking to appoint a HR Assistant to join their, busy and vibrant HR team.
The role reports into the HR Manager and will be a full admin generalist remit. Yours duties will include -
- First point of contact for general HR queries.
- Managing the on boarding process for new starters.
- Monitor probationary periods.
- Advertising jobs, arranging interviews checking references.
- Arranging induction plans for every new starter.
- A variety of ad hoc administrative tasks.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly