The role will be suited to an L&D professional who has exposure to the full learning cycle.
A retail business based in Bury.
- To work with LDBP and key stakeholders to deliver the People Plan that is aligned to the business objectives.
- To develop strong Line Manager relationships and work cross functionally to deliver common business objectives.
- To work with the Line Managers to improve KPI delivery within each area, identify trends and work in partnership to improve areas of concern though effective learning and development activities.
- To design and deliver courses, coaching and online learning that meet the needs of the business under guidance from the LDBP.
- To source and evaluate external learning providers for specific and technical training relevant to business areas.
- To deliver Management Development Programmes and Management Essentials training workshops as required.
- To work with HRBPs and functional area managers to ensure and effective induction programme is delivered to all new recruits.
- Support recruitment and selection events as appropriate.
- Evaluate all learning and development activity to ensure return on investment.
A L&D experienced candidate who has TNA, design, delivery and evaluation experience. Stakeholder management and strong communication skills are essential. Relevant industry background is also advantageous.
A permanent L&D Advisor role working for a retail business.