Regional HR Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced regional HR Generalist who will have ownership and autonomy in their patch. This is a fully regional role covering Yorkshire and the North West and requires you to be happy to travel across your sites on a daily basis.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised brand, who feature in the Times top 25 best companies to work for.
This role is a stand-alone role for the North and look after c700 employees; dealing with initially employee relations, along with upskilling managers and have a close working relationship with them and thinking more about the bigger picture.
With a high level of HR experience, ideally gained in a retail or blue-chip environment, you'll be up to speed with the latest developments in employment law and have a commercial mindset. You will be involved in supporting managers in guiding and coaching around ER but also undertake various HR projects.
The successful candidate will cover a geographical patch, covering sites in Yorkshire and the North West. You'll build strong working relationships with managers and employees alike. And it's here your personality will come into its own.
- A minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Clear and effective communicator and influencer, adaptable to all levels of the business
- Objectivity and problem solving skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent operational experience
- Full valid driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
- Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
£40,000 - £45,000 + a company car + package