EMEA HR Generalist
- Fast growing technology Business
- International role
About Our Client
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts of Institute of Technology roboticists with the vision of making practical robots a reality, iRobot designs and builds robots that empower people to do more both inside and outside of the home.
Since the introduction of its Roomba® robot vacuum in 2002, iRobot has sold more than 20 million robots and become the leading global consumer robot company. iRobot's product line, including the Roomba and the Braava™ family of robot mops, feature proprietary technologies and advanced concepts in cleaning, mapping and navigation.
Now focused on the consumer market, iRobot generated $884 million in revenue in 2017 (+34%) and employs more than 900 of the robot industry's top professionals. The EMEA operation, headquartered in London, UK, is a key strategic region for iRobot. EMEA serves as iRobot's second largest regional market, where it has established a uniquely strong brand equity, leading to a segment share of ~70%. A large contributor to the EMEA region's success has been its employee base (115+) located in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Austria, the Netherlands and Portugal.
It is important that anyone considering joining the organization can embrace its unique culture, which very much defines the business and how it operates: build cool stuff, deliver great product, make money, have fun and change the world.
The EMEA HR Generalist role will be responsible for providing the full scope of HR support and guidance including project work to employees across the EMEA region. The role reports into the HR Director, EMEA.
- Provide HR expertise for the full scope of EMEA HR Generalist Function for the EMEA region, including induction/orientation, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, communications, career development, and recruitment
- Work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Coach and counsel employees to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices
- Make recommendations for process improvements and innovations to drive efficiencies
- In partnership with the HR Director, oversee the delivery of HR projects associated with major business change programmes
- Proactively manage HR systems in order to maintain data integrity
- Provide reporting and analysis as required
- Create ad hoc presentations and prepare communications as required
The Successful Applicant
Degree in business management, Human Resources or related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resources practices are gained.
- Experienced HR Generalist
- Fluent in English and either French or Spanish
- Demonstrated success in providing timely and accurate HR advice and guidance to a client group
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong data and analysis skills
- Workday system experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on projects in a timely, self-sufficient manner, and comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a matrix team environment
- High energy, driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 plus package
Salary Band: 40000 - 60000
Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company: I-Robot Category: Human Resources
Ref Code: MPPT13899812Z
Closing Date: 27/04/2018