Business Development Role
This is a perfect role for someone looking for a change of career to a business where people contact and entrepreneurial spirit are high on the agenda.
This business development role is all about building long term networks and relationships and offers a high earnings potential for doing the job well.
This Business Development role is with Michael Page and specifically with Michael Page Human Resources.
Michael Page is a global international recruiter with offices across the world. These roles are based in London and the South East of England including Reading and Weybridge.
Michael Page Human Resources recruits HR professionals at a range of levels including the most senior into some of the world's leading organisations and some of the most interesting start ups.
I am very happy to say that Michael Page has won a number of awards including a regular spot in the Times Top 100 company's to work for and most of the country's top Diversity and Equality awards.
It is an amazing place to work with a career path and salary potential that are hard to better in any organisation especially when it comes to your ability to influence where you go and how you get there.
At Michael Page Human Resources the Business Development role is actually very simple.
One part of this is to leverage the many relationships Michael Page has developed within the HR community over the years and to build your own long term relationships. The other part is to work closely with the candidate in the HR community to give them a first class consultative experience that will assist them in developing their careers.
In this Business Development role, your day will be challenging and varied. The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
This Business Development role is looking for someone who wants to engage face to face with clients and build a network.
This role would suite someone looking for a totally new career change ( a lawyer, an estate agent, a paralegal, an accountant or a customer services agent) and who wants to do a business development roles where they are in control of shaping their career and their final salary. There is a huge potential for regular and large bonus payments based on performance.
This role might also suit someone already in a business development role or a sales role where they are looking for a more adult environment where work life balance and dynamic working are encouraged.
We will consider any experience and any background, however, for this Business Development role you will need to demonstrate:
This is the chance to change your life it you are looking for a new career or to use your sales and business development skills in a new sector.
This is the chance to work in a people focused role where the rewards for your hard work can be hugely increased by your efforts.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for the London office of a FTSE 250, leading brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of Training and Development, as well as career progression
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 before a bonus.
- Quarterly bonus payments that can on achieving the basic target range, on average, between £2,000 and £4,000 a quarter. This can increase markedly for above average and excellent performances.
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfasts at top restaurants for top performances, quarterly trips abroad for the company's highfliers and red letter events for teams at top restaurants and locations, subject to performance.
- Full and ongoing training
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including International relocation if desired.