An International Law firm currently have an exciting HR Manager position available on a 9 month basis initially. Working closely with Business Partner Directors and Heads of Department of Business Services Group, this role will be responsible for the day to day delivery of a high level support and guidance for approximately 250 internal clients.
The role has line management responsibility for 2 Officers, one generalist and one recruitment.
- Provide comprehensive support on resourcing and planning
- Forecast resourcing needs, driving job needs analysis and the review of job/person specifications
- Responsibility for internal moves and succession planning
- Recruitment end to end including agency relationship management and interview technique training
- Manage employee performance, coaching Managers to reinforce the importance of continuous performance management.
- Develop and improve appraisal design, completion and evaluation
- Managing the performance review process on an annual basis including analysis and appropriate follw up
- Conducting annual appraisals for own direct reports
- Apply policy and key processes for practice groups. E.g. grievance, disciplinary, maternity, absence management and flexible working. Advising the business on key employee relations issues e.g. restructuring, managing poor performance etc.
- Analysis of management information (e.g. exit interviews) to help inform attraction and retention strategies
- The administration for reward packages and the accurate and timely resolution of all salary and benefit related issues
- Active participation in salary survey questionnaires and market research
- Managing with the annual salary/bonus review process for support groups.
- Working with the HR management team to develop the HR strategy ensuring that it supports the firm wide strategy and objectives.
- Experience in legal sector HR environment and CIPD qualified highly desirable
- People and performance management experience is essential
- Self starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good client focus and service delivery- willingness to continuously develop own role in order to improve HR delivery to clients.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply and email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership to discuss further.