My client is a City based international insurance firm and looking to grow their recruitment team and now have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcing Coordinator looking for busy role and diverse role! The Recruitment team are responsible for managing the international permanent and temporary recruitment and the management of Graduate, School Leaver, and intern recruitment. The ideal candidate will have strong temp administration experience including onboarding of temporary employees and managing the renewals of temp employees and the compliance and governance around this.
- You will be responsible for the on-boarding of all permanent and temporary employees in London. This will include, contract generation, drafting of consultancy agreements and 3rd party supplier agreements.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to oversee the compliance of the on-boarding of new temporary employees
- Arranging and managing the induction of temporary employees
- Candidate care for all temporary employees, including quarterly face to face engagement.
- Working with the Recruitment Advisor to manage the renewals of temporary employees and the compliance and governance around this.
- Assistance in direct candidate sourcing and candidate research
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager on delivering some key projects and initiatives.
- Interview coordination involving interaction with hiring managers, candidates, and recruitment agencies.
- Managing the invoicing process ad hoc and assisting with any other ad hoc administrative duties.
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of office administration procedures, especially temporary compliance administration and onboarding.
- The candidate will ideally have some experience within Recruitment admin and Financial Services experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel and related Microsoft products
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work proactively
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Attention to detail
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.