HR Business Partner
Temporary job opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join an evolving business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining an evolving business in central Swindon who are going through a period of significant transformation. You will report into the Senior HRBP who will support you throughout your assignment. This is initially a three month contract with the plan to extend it to a term of 18 months.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with business teams and the wider HR population to define the change programme objectives
- Support with the implementation of the change programme
- Obtain approval for any changes to the programme
- Build effective relationships with colleagues of varying levels of seniority
- Work with the wider HR team to create redeployment plans
- Advise on policies and processes in line with the restructuring
- Provide strategic advice to the Senior Management team in regards to effective people management practices
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need a proven track record of:
- Delivering organisational change programmes, ie.TUPE, redundancies, restructurings
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Remaining up to date with Employment Law legislation
- Implementing policy change
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified
What you'll get in return
You'll earn between £150 - £200 per day, which will be paid on a weekly basis directly into your bank account. You'll work with a specialised HR Recruitment Consultant throughout your assignment who will be available to assist you and will endeavour to support you in finding your next position at the end of this interim assignment. This temporary job opportunity could extend to 18 months however is initially being hired on a three month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.