L&D Business Partner
L&D Business Partner, reporting to the HR Director and working alongside the HR Business Partners.
Development of the L&D strategy, with a focus on management development linked ti the overall business strategy.
A successful, specialist manufacturing business with a long standing reputation and a people-centric culture.
Key responsibilities for the L&D Business Partner will include:
- Designing and delivering high quality, value learning solutions.
- Sourcing and partnering with suppliers in line with management development needs and technical skills development.
- Championing the end to end L&D process.
- Providing bespoke expertise for the design of learning interventions and events.
- Owning the L&D policy and supporting colleagues.
- Leading the implementation of a learning platform.
- Playing a pivotal role in the deployment of talent development solutions through the annual talent and succession process.
- Leading on Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes, partnering with stakeholders.
The ideal candidates will have sound Learning & Development background with experience of best practice L&D and value add.
Experience within manufacturing or similar sector is key.
My client is looking for confident L&D Business Partner, able to adapt their communication style and influence a road range of stakeholders. You must also be resilient and a self-starter, able to work autonomously.
£45k with some stretch depending on experience
27 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their skills and career as the business evolves.