Interim HR Manager
An Interim HR Manager is required for a long term contract in Bradford working for an innovative manufacturing business.
The organisation has a Worldwide reach and is market leader in the technological manufacturing space. They have a significant manufacturing site in Bradford and are looking to take the HR provision for that site to the next level.
As the Interim HR Manager you will be the 'go to' person on site for all operational and strategic HR matters. Partnering the Senior Management Team, you will be able to formulate and deliver a proactive people plan.
The successful Interim HR Manager will:
- have worked in a similar stand alone HR generalist position previously - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- work closely with Senior Management and be able to challenge ways of working - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD qualification or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
- have worked Internationally - DESIRABLE
- be available on a short notice period - DESIRABLE
This is a long term contract for up to 9 months, based in Bradford paying up to £300 per day