Office Administrator / Battle / Admin & Secretarial
A leading business based in the Battle area are seeking a temporary Office Administrator.
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assist others in the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the work of the department.
- Intercept and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
- Arrange, and attend meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
- Booking appointments, updating calendars and arranging travel and accommodation as required.
- Develop and maintain administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
- Assist in, and in some cases lead on the implementation of continuous improvement of business and administrative processes relevant to the working area.
- Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies, ensuring purchase orders are raised in accordance with procedures, and other financial systems are updated where required.
- Provide project support to the team and to lead on administrative projects as required.
The ideal candidate is immediately available to commence employment and has an all round office admin background.
£10-12 per hour