HR Business Partner
With a HR generalist remit, the HR Business Partner in Slough will focus on employee relations, training and development, performance management, coaching.
You will be a trusted adviser to the business, and will already have a strong HR Generalist background gained in a commercial environment.
Our client in Slough is an expanding and ambitious IT company.
With a truly HR generalist remit, the HR Business Partner will focus on employee relations, training and development, performance management, coaching and more.
As a trusted adviser to the business and stakeholders, the HR Business Partner will deliver against HR initiatives, provide strong internal communications and will collaborate with the Senior HR BP, Divisional Managers and HR Shared Service.
- Engage with the local managers in all HR matters in line with the area business requirements.
- Advise and coach line managers on tools, best practice and procedures that will support business performance and improve people management capability.
- Work with HR Shared Service to co-ordinate and run New Starter/Induction program.
- Ensure Recruitment Authorisation Forms (RAFs) are completed with accurate internal & external salary benchmark data
Employee Relations & Employee Engagement
- Advise & coach line managers in the management of poor performance, grievances, coach around sickness/absence issues in line with company policy & legislation to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Driving performance management - focusing on the continual improvement and development of internal talent and work with managers to ensure that performance management is consistently applied across the business.
- Deliver against initiatives that enhance employee engagement.
- Apply, advise, support and coach managers on people and organisational policies and practices.
- Communicate new/changes to policies or legislation to the business.
- Support the implementation of reward initiatives across the business.
- Assist with the annual salary review process, in agreed timescales & budget and support the management team in the application of the process.
- Promote the annual flexible benefits rollout across the organisation.
- Collaborate with Employee Engagement team on programs within the HR strategy/roadmap.
- CSR - help drive charitable activities within the local business division.
The ideal candidate for this HR Business Partner role in Slough will look like -
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally CIPD qualified (or part).
- Proven experience in a Generalist HR role, ideally in a complex IT/software organisation.
- Successful application of employment law and legislation practices within a multi-cultured environment, specifically with regard to employee relations.
- Has managed the HR aspects of a major change initiative within their organisation.
- Delivery of employee engagement initiatives or program
The role requires a confident and personable individual who is able to operate in a strongly commercial environment. Successful applicants will demonstrate competencies in:
- Planning & Organising.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Influencing & persuasion.
- Coaching - developing others.
- Customer management
This HR Business Partner role in Slough offers a great benefits package as well as a strong salary.