Learning and Development Manager
We are a family of healthcare communication companies who bring magic to our team, clients and programmes. We are pioneers in the healthcare world. Our vision is clear. We enhance patient's lives through communication that changes behaviour and improves health outcomes. Our goal is to transform lives. Always. And we lead the industry. Our magic work has resulted in tremendous growth. And for our team there are opportunities at every level.
This is an exciting time to join as a Learning & Development Manager
Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
- The Overall L&D strategy and implementation at Group and individual business unit level
- Supporting the activities of Leaders and Line Managers, and to ensure that all Learning & Development activities are geared towards the achievement of the Group and business unit strategic objectives
- Maximize learning and development at all levels by providing a creative, fun and exciting environment in the delivery of L&D
- To identify, establish and monitor Learning and Development needs and requirements at all levels, and provide regular feedback to the Director of Human Resources and the relevant leadership team(s)
- To establish learning data and metrics and ensure that they are aligned to the overall Group/business unit's strategic objectives
- To manage and deliver a best in class Future Executives (Graduate) Programme and other programmes that make up the Learning Academy
- To support and advise Leaders and Line Managers with their team and personal Learning & Development requirements
- To ensure Learning & Development expenditure remains in accordance with Human Resources budget, and to liaise with the Director of Human Resources where appropriate to ensure appropriate allocation of resources
- To play an active role in the Group's management team
- To guide and develop the Learning & Development Consultant.
If You Join Us as a Learning & Development Manager We Would Want You To Have
- L&D design and delivery experience
- A proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Strong project management skills and ideally fully CIPD Qualified (or equivalent business qualification) with relevant experience.
- Prior experience delivering a proactive L&D service in a fast paced, progressive environment.
- Strong facilitation skills - be comfortable leading training
- Strong market knowledge across management development and talent (knowing where the best practise is)
- Financial management - budgets, ROI, Procurement tender
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Sound understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Flexibility - you'll need to travel across our various offices including London, Buckinghamshire Manchester and with some travel to NYC
Join and you'll be part of the family. We're a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You'll not only get a competitive salary, flexible holidays, flexible working, a contributory pension and a performance related bonus, you'll also become part of something magical. Join us!