HR Generalist - Watford - £45-50,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for as HR Generalist to join this well known organisation based in Watford.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner you will manage, deliver and administer the HR programmes and initiatives that support business objectives i.e. performance management, training and development and compensation and benefits. You will also be the main contact for employee related issues.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, absence
- Implement HR programmes
- Policies and Processes
- Training & Development - look at the wider needs and organise programmes
- Compensation & Benefits - annual salary and bonus programme
- Recruitment & Development
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- 5 years plus experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Strong generalist with Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Change Management experience
- Resilient, ambitious and someone who can bring energy to the role.
There is no travel in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.