A massively exciting and newly-created Recruitment Manager role in Slough to head up the Recruitment function for an expanding IT company. Managing a team of 3, your aim will be to drive a model change from the current agency-reliant one to one focused more on direct hire through innovative sourcing methods and strong pipeline management.
Our client is an expanding IT company with ambitious growth plans.
As the Recruitment Manager for this company in Slough, you will focused on creating a collaborative and commercially-focused Recruitment function which will support the whole UK business across all functions.
Managing a team of three you will look to reduce the reliance on agency usage as well as look to reduce the overall recruitment spend.
You will coach and manage your team to pursue innovative and fresh sourcing ideas to help attract the best available talent in the market.
You will offer best-in-class recruitment services as you look to hire talent in a very competitive market.
Our client is ideally looking for applicants who fit the following profile as closely as possible -
- Ideally you will have experience setting up a new recruitment function, or at least introducing new methodologies, processes and standards.
- Excellent commercial acumen developed from a background in both internal and agency recruitment roles.
- A good people manager, able to wear different hats on different occasions.
- An excellent Recruiter! You will still be operational and need to lead from the front managing your own portfolio of live jobs.
- An expert at using social media to help manage resourcing and recruitment.
- Able to manage pace and volume within a recruitment context.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A steel and a determination which will help you when the going gets tough and stakeholders present challenges.
- A drive, energy and desire to create the best Recruitment function in the area.
- An innovator who does not just resort to tried and tested - you have the opportunity to push the boundaries and innovate, so please do bring ideas to the table.
This Recruitment Manager role in Slough offers great benefits including a 15% bonus scheme.