A Level and GCSE Physics Teacher
Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with a Secondary School in North East London to recruit for an Full Time GCSE and A Level Physics Teacher.
Applicants should have:
- A QTS Qualification
- Relevant Physics degree
- At least two years experience Teaching KS4-5 Physics.
- Based in the UK with an acceptable Right To Work
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
Our quality department was set-up for quality improvement and to promote higher standards across the FE/Secondary Education system. These open programmes are part of this initiative; to provide the platforms and opportunities for teaching staff to hold teaching qualifications.
A full programme of Morgan Hunt e-learning, online, one day, half day and twilight courses can be found here: http://www.morganhunt.com/our-expertise/education-jobs/industry-insights/Get-qualified-and-train2teach
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.