Early Years Assessor
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading training provider who are currently recruiting for an Early Years Assessor based in London. The key responsibility for this role is to deliver the full apprenticeship in Early Years up to Level 3.
This role is working on a fixed term contract until January 2019, paying up to £30,000 + London weighting as well as bonuses.
The Early Years Assessor will be responsible for:
- Apprenticeship delivery
- Planning and coordinating training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
- Using E-portfolio to track learners progress
- Managing own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes
- Working with the internal verifier to ensure standards are met
- Managing and achieving targets set by the lead IQA
- Engaging with clients to obtain and provide learner feedback and to generate new business to help grow the company
- Have substantial vocational experience within Early Years
- Be a qualified assessor and hold either an A1 qualification or equivalent
- Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- Have previous experience working as an assessor and a successful track record in achieving high completions
- Hold GCSE's in both Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- An annual salary of up to £30,000
- London Weighting in addition to the salary
- Up to £2,000 plus extra annual leave as a bonus depending on learner completions rates
- £100 for every new learner sign up
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage allowance
If you match the above criteria then please apply now with an up to date and current CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.