Provide business-focused and best practice HR Support to the business. Taking ownership of all employee relations cases and supporting strategic priorities.
We strive to be an Employer of Choice. We offer a desirable working environment, with a professional approach to our service provision to the rest of the business. You will get an opportunity to work across all levels of the organisation as part of a bigger team that is passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
Work alongside the Head of HR to support them in this Generalist role, you will be responsible for the below HR activities:
- Reward and Well-being
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Resourcing and Recruitment
- Performance Management
- CIPD qualified, or currently studying towards CIPD qualification.
- Effective communication with people at all levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Have a good degree of IT proficiency, including Excel, PowerPoint and iTrent or equivalent HR system.
£27,950 to £34,000
- Competitive salary scales
- 28 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to buy 3 additional days
- Training & development - annual performance reviewing and comprehensive training programme.
- Health Cash Plan - employees can claim money back for a wide-range of health care costs such as dental, optical, chiropractic, chiropody and more
- Online access to earn cash back or receive discounts at many top high street brands including travel, leisure and fashion brands
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential counselling and advice