Learner Engagement Officer
Morgan Hunt are in partnership with a training provider who are currently recruiting for an learner engagement officer based. This is a full time permanent role paying up to £25,000. The role is ideal for anyone who has previous experience in signing up new apprenticeship learners and has contacted business to upskill their existing staff by enrolling onto apprenticeships.
This is a great role to use your people and negotiation skills while supporting young people find career opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising and developing links with employers to secure placements for young people
- Proactively engaging with employers to promote apprenticeships and traineeships across a wide range of sectors and upskilling their existing workforce
- Developing relationships with schools, colleges, referral agencies and other key stakeholders and agencies to generate referrals for work based learning
- Identifying and following up on leads for new employers to promote the growth of the company in the area
- Liaising with assessors and area managers to arrange the sign up of new candidates once an apprentice has been successfully placed
- Managing the contribution to the national apprenticeship service by ensuring that all databases and software are updated on a daily basis and a full audit trail is complete for government funded contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record supporting young people find work experience, training, apprenticeships or traineeships
- A confident approach when speaking to people for the first time
- Knowledge of apprenticeship qualifications, traineeship frameworks and QCF's
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Experience in building a sales pipeline, needs analysis, proposal and solution development, negotiating and closing techniques and methodologies
- A proven track record of successfully identifying new commercial and sales opportunities and capitalising on these
Annual salary between £20,000 - £25,000
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role then please apply now with an updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.