Head of MIS (Interim)
Head of Management Information Services (MIS) and Exams
Immediate start - 5 days a week
Day Rates - Negotiable
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Further Education College on their recruitment for their new Head of Management information Services (MIS) and Exams on an Interim basis.
The post holder will report into the Vice Principal of finance & business planning and be accountable for the operation of the information services and to ensure that the colleges individualised returns are completely.
The post holder must have must have vast experience of within this position previously with experience of assisting strategic planning for curriculum and development. You will also be expected to have experience of business planning processes and system modelling.
* Manage MIS and exam team
* Set timetables for completion of main operations
* Responsible single equality scheme
* Oversee college reporting system and corporate dashboard
* Review and document all MIS functions
* Good communicator with ability to write detailed reports
* Proven track record of meeting deadlines under pressure
* Ability to plan strategically
* Experience of safeguarding and equal opportunity policies
* Experience of Unit E
For a full job description and to be considered for this role please contact me on or 0207 419 8910
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.