Quality and Assessment Manager - Construction
Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with an FE College to appoint an experienced and professional Quality and Assessment Manager for Construction.
The successful applicant will lead on the management, development and quality assurance of the curriculum.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide inspirational leadership and line management within the Construction department
* Monitor the learner experience within the department, driving forward improvements to ensure an outstanding learner experience
* Lead on student recruitment
* Manage and monitor the course review process
As the successful applicant, you will have:
* Possesses a degree or equivalent
* Undertaken recent and relevant personal development which demonstrates knowledge of current curriculum innovation and development
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of curriculum development innovation in a modern FE College
* Possesses strong leadership skills to ensure people perform at their best; giving clear direction, motivation and development
* Managed significant budgets and has managed large numbers of staff of varying types and disciplines
If you are an innovative senior education manager looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please apply by sending your updated CV to Morgan Hunts Senior Appointments division on or call 0207 419 8910 today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.