Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager role for specialists in the design and manufacture of engineered plastic mouldings used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Specialists in the design and manufacture of engineered plastic mouldings used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
With manufacturing sites in the UK and Eastern Europe they are a strategic supplier to leading global companies, providing a range of specialist solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
A family business with ambitious plans, achieving growth through strategic investment and a customer-centric approach.
My client are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team to promote their services with current and potential customers:
- To achieve business growth year on year within assigned accounts through effective Account Management.
- To maintain a sound commercial structure for costing decisions, providing a realistic pricing structure for varying batch quantities.
- Establish continuous dialogue with customers to maintain current partnerships and a customer care philosophy.
- To prepare quotations requesting support from strategic functions to achieve this when required. Ensure quotations are followed up within one week of completion and establish potential conversion percentage which is to be reported in the weekly sales meeting.
- Ensure that the enquiry database for accounts/quotations is maintained.
- To liaise with all areas of the business in order to communicate accurate information to customers.
- Be proactive in providing positive responses to the day-to-day challenges that arise seeking solutions rather than highlighting problems ensuring customer requirements are the main focus.
- Demonstrable experience of sales/account management in previous roles: Able to demonstrate exceptional account management skills and growth within assigned accounts.
- Understanding of sales pipeline planning functions, forecasting and basic marketing tools.
- Effective communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
- IT literate - Effective use of Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Working within a team to achieve departmental and business objectives.
- A positive "can-do" attitude.
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission/bonus structure
- Other great benefits