HR Business Partner
As site HR Business Partner you will work autonomously leading all people related activities for the site in a generalist HR role.
You will be part of the site leadership team and in addition you will be involved in broader HR projects with your wider peer group in the UK & Europe.
A successful, specialist manufacturing/engineering business in Derbyshire.
As HR Business Partner you will lead on all people-related activities for the Derbyshire site. This is a Generalist HR role including employee relations, recruitment, employee engagement activities, talent & leadership development. Key activities will include:
- Providing support and guidance on employee relations as well as coaching and upskilling managers.
- Supporting line managers in identifying training needs for employees.
- Employee engagement activities and ongoing development of these.
- Ensuring recruitment requirements are undertaken as well as forward planning, talent & succession as well as recruitment of key positions.
- Key player in broader HR projects across the UK and Europe.
- Managing the site Payroll specialist.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an HR Business Partner operating within a manufacturing (or related) environment in an autonomous role. You must have a flexible approach with the ability to work both operationally and more strategically as well working on specific projects.
In addition you must be solutions focused self-starter, with demonstrable resilience, and proven experience of working as part of an SLT with the ability to influence and work as part of a team.
Excellent salary + car + bens