Senior HR Officer
I am currently recruiting for a Senior HR Officer to join a high end professional services organisation based in Humberside. This role is heavily project focused as you will be supporting the Head of HR and HR Manager on a variety of existing and new projects. If you are a pro-active HR professional looking to take that next step into a senior position and want to be part of a highly driven HR team then please read on.
Main Duties (not limited to)
- To lead/support on multiple projects.
- To work with all departments in the organisation providing HR support.
- To undertake recruitment activities
- Advise all employees and Line Managers on processes such as absence, performance, disciplinary, grievance and maternity.
- To be involved in ER issues.
- Support the training and development.
- Support projects and change programmes as directed by the Head of HR/HR Manager.
Skills and Experience
- CIPD qualification preferred
- 3-4 Years HR Generalist experience.
- Experience in leading/support large projects
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and recognised HR best practice.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to travel to other offices as and when required.