Head of Resourcing
Our client is looking for a Head of Resourcing to join their busy Gloucester based Head Office on a Permanent basis.
Our client is a market leader in the Hospitality and Catering industry, offering a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
The organisation offers plenty of opportunity across many of their divisions.
The role of Head of Resourcing will include but will not be limited to:
- Planning and identifying staffing requirements
- Develop recruitment initiatives across the division
- Overseeing and taking ownership over budgets
- Managing training initiatives
- Managing relationships with Recruitment Agencies
- Monitor the well being of staff
- Review and report on an ad hoc basis
The chosen Head of Resourcing will include display the following skills and attributes:
- Strong team leadership skills
- Extensive experience in a fast paced, volume heavy recruitment/staffing role
- Good knowledge of employment law (specifically temporary employment)
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Willingness to work weekends and potentially long hours
Permanent position based in Gloucester offering a competitive salary and excellent exposure to a fast paced, changing environment.