Head of HR - Accountancy
A UK based accountancy is looking for a Head of HR to lead the HR team based in London. Reporting in to the Senior Partner, you will be responsible for managing all HR Strategy, Projects (primarily acquisitions) & HR Ops, supported by a small HR team in a busy and varied role covering a number of offices (circa 400 employees).
Mores specifically, as the Head of HR within this accounting organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with the Partners, Office Heads & Business Heads
- Defining and delivering the HR strategy supported by a Recruitment Manager and HR Assistants
- Managing HR policy, performance management & employee relations
- Managing HR projects - primarily acquisitions, office openings or restructuring
- Managing annual HR processes; Talent & Succession planning, Learning & Development, Annual salary / bonus reviews etc
- Managing HR Ops
- Coaching & advising the business
- Reporting as required
You will be a Senior HR Manager or Head of HR ideally in a professional services organisation or partnership. You will be comfortable working directly with Partners, managing HR strategy, projects & delivering HR operations. You will enjoy being part of a small collaborative team and will be open to visiting relatively local offices when needed to manage overall company engagement.
If you are interested in this Head of HR role with an accountancy, please apply directly.