Membership Sales Manager
This is a full time permanent role paying up to £25,000. The role is ideal for anyone who has previous experience in selling and retained memberships and has a confident approach to sales and customer services. This is also a great role to use and improve your people and negotiation skill.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Liaising and developing links with prospective and existing members
* Create, Manage and maintain accurate prospect lists
* Support with local / national marketing activities
* Identify at risk members and prioritise making of retention calls and visits Identify and follow up on leads for new employers to promote the growth of the company in the area
* Follow up on lapsed clients
* Attend 3rd party events and promote the organisations
The ideal candidate will have:
* A successful track record in membership sales and retention
* Success in building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Working within a fast-paced environment
* Experience in building a sales pipeline, needs analysis, proposal and solution development, negotiating and closing techniques and methodologies
Annual salary between £25,000
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role then please apply now with an updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.