Employee Relations Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute Employee Relations Specialist - Europe to join this market leading Global business in leading often complex and high stakes deployment of organisational changes from and ER perspective. This will include collective bargaining (e.g. Works Councils).
Reporting the the Head of Employee Relations, key responsibilities will include -
- Managing ER programs and initiatives
- Define & deploy ER policies, procedures and guidelines
- Partner with BPs and Line Managers to implement integrated ER products and services
- Shape and distribute CoE designed communications
- Lead deployment of organizational changes from an ER perspective (eg - consultation, separation programs)
- Lead collective bargaining (e.g. Works Councils) agreements for ER matters & initiatives
- Make recommendations regarding policies, practices and procedures focused on improving consistency, effectiveness and capability.
- Deliver capability building programs for line managers and Business Partners.
- Partner with legal counsel to represent the business in legal and governmental proceedings.
- Identify ER trends in area of responsibility and partner with the Head of ER on appropriate actions.
- Deliver ER capability building programs to site leaders and line managers.
The suitable candidate will be degree qualified (ideally in Human Resources, Labour/Industrial Relations or Legal). You will be hands on with a proven track record in the execution of ER strategy and planning.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.