Digital Learning Content Manger
Digital Learning Content Manager for a Global Pharmaceutical company. You will need to own a number of projects, from learning need analysis, through to the creation of learning content and digital learning content.
The client is a leading, global Paramedical company based in West London. They have an excellent working environment and easy commuter links by both road and public transport.
- Design and develop blended and technology-enabled learning solutions, including web-based, instructor-led, virtual, on-the job and self-directed learning solutions.
- Develop in partnership with L&D Business partners and business leaders the required BU/function strategy that defines capabilities and prioritises alighted to the business agenda.
- Conduct learning needs analysis and identify learning objectives, performance outcomes and evaluate strategy to deliver content. This will also need to be consulting with program owners and subject matter experts to identify learning gaps and content requirements.
- Ensure the delivery and deployment of business unit's wide solutions in areas such as Leadership, business skills curricula and content curation of external resources.
- Partner with SME's, technical workplace trainer and external suppliers when necessary including vendor management. Broker their resources and capabilities across the global business functions and business to develop agreed solutions.
- Knowledge of instructional system design methodology, rapid design/development methodologies, adult learning theories, research methodology and assessment tools.
- Create formative and summative questions and scenario-based test questions at all levels of Blooms taxonomy.
- Support the development, deployment and maintenance of the required local capability curricula i.e technical and compliance curricula.
- Coach, mentor and advise line managers and employees on the global learning services offering and capability
- Lead or participate in learning projects as required to support changing business requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of digital learning, Learning and development, instructional design, e-learning, content development, technical compliance, content curation, vendor management, and project management.
- Needs to own the end to end learning process from training need analysis to learning project offering.
- Having worked in a heavily matrixed business environment
- Strong content curation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong track record of project management on medium to large scale projects
- Ability to take responsibility for costings and budgets
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
£320 - £450 per day depending on capability and level.