Junior Graduate Recruiter - Management Consultancy
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading international Management Consultancy based in central London are recruiting for a Junior Graduate Recruiter to join the team. Reporting into the Recruiting Manager, this role will be responsible for hiring Undergraduate and PhD's into the London office. Responsibilities of the Junior Graduate Recruiter will include:
- Overall direct assistance to the Graduate Recruiter, providing on-going and flexible help with end-to-end campaign delivery; providing pro-active support enabling the team to deliver a best-in-class service to both candidates and internal stakeholders; to ensure deadlines are met and overall smooth running
- Supporting the University channel with CV screening, preparing the screening meetings as well as attending them.
- Supporting the Graduate Recruiter with interview scheduling both with candidates and interviewers and running campaign days as and when required.
- Pro-actively leading the campaign administration.
- Maintaining candidate records 100% up to date.
- Daily ownership of the mailbox and forwarding non-Graduate queries to relevant individuals.
- Ownership of the Graduate workshops for various teams.
- Assist in the preparation of recruiting events and attending these when required.
- Supporting Recruiters in peak times with pre-screening, screening, interview preparation and ad hoc organisations of events etc.
- Assisting with any ad hoc requests.
As the Junior Graduate Recruiter, you will possess:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player attitude
- Strong MS Office skills
If this Junior Graduate Recruiter role is of interest, please apply directly.
Apply for Junior Graduate Recruiter - Management Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly