A multinational engineering company based in the Centre of St. Albans, with great transport links to surrounding Hertfordshire Towns.
A multinational, well-known engineering company with UK head offices based in St. Albans City Centre.
The HR Officer will be responsible for:
- being the first point of contact for any HR queries
- supporting in ER meetings, taking minutes for HR Managers
- coordinating end to end recruitment
- updating changes for payroll
- using the HRIS to produce Management Information reports
The HR Officer will need to have worked as an HR Assistant in a generalist role, having used an HRIS as part of their role day to day.
You will need to be familiar with HR processes such as recruitment, payroll and policies.
A CIPD qualification will be highly desirable!
The HR Officer will receive a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 along with the company's benefits package.