c. £30,000 per annum
A professional, consultancy focused business is keen to hire a new Recruiter for their Central London headquarters. The role will be focused on direct recruitment tasks, sourcing, vetting and onboarding the right talent for the business.
* Supporting the Recruitment Manager(s) with market mapping, talent pooling and resourcing initiatives, to reduce agency spend and increase direct recruitment methods
* Daily usage of the organisation’s Applicant Tracking System, recording all applicant and new starter data accordingly
* Frequent liaison with both applicants and relevant agencies, to pass on feedback, arrange interviews etc.
* Greet candidates on site, ensuring they have a positive candidate experience at interview
* Gather and collate feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
* Build up a pipeline of talent (this is especially important for role three), keeping applicant availability and career information up to date
* Prepare weekly recruitment focused reports
* Utilise social media i.e. LinkedIn, to source suitable candidates for live and upcoming vacancies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous exposure to a direct recruitment environment i.e. agency, RPO or in-house
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong academic background – ideally degree educated
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn, whilst quoting ref: 480104170