Site HR Manager
- Full Time
A contract position is available in Malton for a Site HR Manager to work for a fast paced food manufacturing business. This contract is to cover a maternity leave and will be for 6-9 months and has a flexible start date up to June 2018.
The client has a number of manufacturing sites across the UK and Ireland with the largest of its manufacturing plants and all Head Office functions based in Malton.
As the Site HR Manager you will be responsible for the end to end HR provision for around 800 people and work closely with the Directors of the central functions to design and deliver a cohesive business and HR strategy.
This is a fast paced manufacturing environment, probably unlike any other! Challenge accepted?? Apply below...
The successful Site HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar position in a fast paced manufacturing environment - ESSENTIAL
- be able to work closely with and influence senior members of the management team - ESSENTIAL
- be a hands on HR generalist - ESSENTIAL
- have strong IT skills - ESSENTIAL
- ideally be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is a fixed term contract paying c£40,000 on a pro rata basis for the 6 months of the contract