Regional Reward Specialist
- Full Time
A global Pharmaceutical company with offices in Berkshire are looking for a Regional Reward Specialist to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
Global pharaceutical firm
Key responsibilities for the Regional Reward Specialist:
- Regional lead on the implementation of SuccessFactors. Specifically, Master Data (EC), Compensation and Performance Management.
- Develop new and optimize existing regional reward and benefit programmes and processes to support the Regional business priorities
- Co-develop global frameworks, policies and programmes together with Global Rewards team
- Manage Regional reward programmes
- Perform benchmarking and do market analysis for key positions
- Drive the annual salary review across the Region
- Advice and train managers and HR Business Partners in compensation and benefits policies
- Drive regional communication initiatives to support strong anchoring of rewards policies and programmes
Experience for the Regional Reward Specialist:
Relevant experience as a Reward Specialist or Manager in a global organisation and will have a strong track record of delivering a broad range of reward initiatives in a complex environment. Ideally this is backed by a relevant Master's degree (Business Administration, HR, Finance, Economics or similar).
You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint and have a natural interest in working with numbers and data and translate that into findings and key messages. You understand the importance of having a strong focus on details and you are effective at building relationship with you stakeholders. As you will be engaging with colleagues across the global organisation it is important that you can communicate effectively and confidently in English.