HR Systems & MI Manager
With responsibility for the long-term People MI road-map, this role has responsibility for connecting, interrogating and packaging HR data in order to draw connections between sources, identify areas of opportunity and recommend data-driven solutions for key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation in Leeds.
The key deliverables for this role are:
- Map out which People insights
- Advise how various data sets could be connected and manipulated to create insight, and how these could be used to identify areas of opportunity and potential solutions
- Work with stakeholders to design a road map that will deliver People insights for existing opportunity areas, as well as identifying future areas of focus
- Create relevant, engaging tools, dashboards and reports to deliver timely, actionable insight into current people performance
- Educate the wider HR team on what can be achieved through improved analytics
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - Advanced knowledge of data manipulation techniques and experience in working with a range of sources to extract data
- Experience manipulating large data sets and performing large data migration exercises
- Prior experience in a Business Analyst/MI reporting role
- Familiar with Information Systems, business objects or equivalent reporting tools within a Business Analyst or similar role
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + parking