AAT Assessor - London
AAT Assessor/Tutor (FTC) London
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading training provider who are currently recruiting for a Level 3 AAT Assessor or Tutor in London. This is a fixed term contract until January 2019. The salary on offer is up to £30,000 (pro rata) plus bonuses and expenses. Our client is willing to consider both Assessors or Tutors/Lecturers for this position.
The AAT Assessor/Tutor will be responsible for:
* Delivering the full apprenticeships in AAT
* Planning and coordinating training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using E-portfolio to track learners progress
* Managing own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes
* Working with the internal verifier to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by the lead IQA
* Engaging with clients to obtain and provide learner feedback and to generate new business to help grow the company
The AAT Assessor/Tutor will:
* Have substantial work experience within the Accountancy sector
* Either hold an assessors qualification or a teaching qualification
* Previous experience working as an assessor and a successful track record in achieve a high number of apprentice completions
* Have previously delivered the Level 3 AAT qualification
* Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in AAT
* GCSE's in both Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car
In return the successful candidate for the AAT Assessor/Tutor role will receive:
* An annual salary of up to £30,000 (pro rata)
If you match the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.