Following a recent transformation, the successful candidate will collaborate on a project to implement a new instance of the existing Human Resources Information System.
Work closely with an external consultancy, HR and an IT team on a project team - helping to get the system live as soon as possible.
A global best practice insights and technology company that provides products and services to businesses worldwide.
- Support broader HR Operations team in delivery of tasks and projects related to Workday HRIS and Oracle Taleo ATS.
- Attention to detail, timely execution and a strong focus on customer service
- Develop step-by-step user guides and Reporting
- Guided end-user and bug/issue resolution processes support
- Transform business practices and encourage the use of better adoption and accurate use of the systems.
- Execution of general administration and reporting tasks pertaining to HR Operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, taking direction from multiple team members
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- 1+ years' experience with Workday system administration preferred
- Experience developing reports, dashboards and calculated fields in Workday preferred
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise ATS preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- A logical thinker with a process orientation and strong attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Potential Permanent Opportunity
- Experience working within a Global Organisation